DIAGNOSTIC BIOSYSTEMS INC.
History of DBS
Diagnostic BioSystems was founded by Dr. Bipin Gupta with a vision of providing high quality innovative anatomic pathology reagents to improve the practice of pathology.
Diagnostic BioSystems relocated to its current headquarters in Pleasanton to manage growing operations.
Diagnostic BioSystems became ISO 9001:2008 certified to sell CE marked medical devices to the European market.
Diagnostic BioSystems became FDA certified cGMP compliant facility and began selling IVD labeled products into the clinical market.
Diagnostic BioSystems launched their first automated IHC multiplex platform for anatomic pathology.
Diagnostic BioSystems launches over 20 new rabbit monoclonal antibodies.
• Diagnostic BioSystems moved into the current location – almost four times the size of the previous facility.
• Diagnostic BioSystems raises capital to support continued growth.
Diagnostic BioSystems places their first Montage 360 Autostainer in the US Market.
Diagnostic BioSystems participates in the MEDICA World Forum for Medicine with a booth in the US Pavillion! MEDICA attracts over 120,000 visitors in less than a week and provides a great channel for DBS to promote internationally!.
Diagnostic BioSystems becomes ISO 13485:2016 certified.
• Diagnostic BioSystems expands into the international market with its newest Latin America Chapter in Mexico City, Mexico.
• Diagnostic BioSystems opens its very first Asia office in Hyderabad, India.
• Diagnostic BioSystems opened office in Germany to cater to its European customers.
• Global launch of the HighLighter, Fully Automated Staining System.
• Mohs line of products launched in August 2020.